Workshop and Logistics Coordinator
|Location: Various||Function: Technical Services|
|Date posted: 26-02-20||Closing date: 15-03-2020|
Genting Casinos is currently recruiting for a Workshop and Logistics Coordinator to join their Gaming Product Team. The purpose of this role is to effectively manage the day to day operations of the Gaming Product Support warehouse. This includes the organisation of the current machine stock levels, as well as assisting with organisation of machine parts in the warehouse. The role also requires the need for in-house machine repair in terms of both machines and parts, as well helping to organise and plan the delivery of machine product to our casinos across the UK.
Main Responsibilities include:
- To organise the departments machine and parts stock in the warehouse
- To effectively manage and repair parts returned by the field service team in house and assess the need to send parts for 3rd party repair where needed
- Maintain accurate reporting on part repairs and report on items which could have been repaired in the field
- Work with the Senior Stores Coordinator on effectively managing the levels of repaired spare parts we hold in stock and record the subsequent savings made from this
- To organise and prepare machines for installation
- When required assist the field service team with machine deliveries
- To organise and execute the best way to dispose of redundant gaming equipment whilst salvaging all useable machine parts
- Maintain a clean and safe workshop environment and to ensure all relevant Health and Safety procedures are adhered to in the workshop and stores environment
- Complete regular stock takes to satisfactory level required by internal audit
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time throughout the entire casino estate
Key Personal Skills and Experience required:
- A self-starter able to work autonomously yet also be a great team member
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Have good knowledge of gaming equipment, the associated parts and of basic electronics
- Ability to form strong working relationships across the business with both internal and external customers
- An understanding of all relevant Health and Safety legislation
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite
Please note: This is a full-time position working 40 hours per week based at our Wednesbury warehouse. As occasional travel is required, a full clean UK driving licence is expected.
Genting Casinos offer a competitive salary as well as fantastic flexible benefits package which includes a company-funded Health Cash Plan!