Trainee Casino Dealers/ Croupiers
|Location: Luton||Function: Gaming|
|Date posted: 23-07-21||Closing date: 30-08-2021|
Are you looking for a fun and exciting career in the Luton area?
Becoming a Casino Croupier may be the career for you!
You will start your career by completing our in-house training school
which will teach you all the foundation skills needed to be successful in this
fantastic role and get paid! We will even support and pay for your PFL
application with the Gambling Commission. This role will require excellent
customer service skills, acknowledgement and understanding of customers’
needs and being an effective team player.
- Able to commit to an intensive, fast paced training period ( 40 hours per week)
- Must have UK rights to work
- Must be over the age of 18 (legal requirement)
- Fully flexible and able to work a variety of shifts across our 24-hour business
- Must be able to pass DBS checks necessary to gain a gaming license
- Must have intermediate mathematical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective team player
What we can offer you
- £8.91 per hour starting salary
- Pay increase and annual pay review upon completion of training.
- 224 hours holiday per year
- 25% discounted dining at Genting restaurants
- Generous Health Cash Plan- Level 1 is company funded
- Various online discounts including dining, parking, travel, leisure, retail
- Employee Assistance Programme; free 24 hour counselling service
- Staff social fund + company funded events
- Career progression opportunities & full training and support