|Location: Birmingham Genting International Casino||Function: Gaming|
|Date posted: 28-05-21||Closing date: 14-06-2021|
Resorts World Casino Birmingham are looking for a Slots Host to join the team. We are looking for a fully flexible candidate who is able to work a variety of shifts working 40 hours per week.
- Confidently welcome new and regular customers to the Electronic Gaming area.
- Build ongoing relationships by knowing how to approach and talk to your players.
- Diligence and drive to ensure impeccable machine standards.
- Offer full effective assistance when required.
- Liaise with management and marketing to maximise the operational efficiency of electronic gaming through well thought out, planned promotions.
- To be fully conversant with policies and procedures and attend relevant training sessions and meetings.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all new games and the bonus features.
- Keep abreast of what is happening in your nearest competitors.
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous Electronic Gaming/Slots experience would be advantageous
- Team player with a flexible and professional attitude and strong people skills
- Flexibility towards working hours
Resorts World Casino offer a competitive salary, as well as a fantastic flexible benefits package. This includes a company-funded Health Cash Plan and numerous discounts across all our casinos and leisure complex, as well as discounts for various high-street shops and restaurants!
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details.