Security Officer - Resorts World Birmingham
|Location: Birmingham Genting International Casino||Function: Security/Surveillance|
|Date posted: 28-09-21||Closing date: 31-10-2021|
Resorts World Birmingham is an entertainment complex in Solihull. It has the largest casino in the United Kingdom, shopping mall, restaurants and cinema. The brand is owned by Genting and we operate the Casino, Hotel, Spa, Vortex, and several bars & restaurants.
We are currently seeking highly motivated individuals to work as a member of the onsite Security team ensuring that Resorts World Birmingham is safe and secure at all times and actively participate in providing an efficient and effective public safety service to our guests.
Qualifications & Experience
- Working in a similar role/environment
- SIA accredited in line with the role
- Demonstrate excellent people skills/customer service
- Able to manage and deal with conflict in order to diffuse situations
- Ability to communicate comfortable and appropriately at all levels and within a diverse range of people
- IT literate
- Current First Aid Certificate
- CCTV SIA Licence
What do we offer?
- Free onsite parking
- Full training
- Uniform provided
- Generous Health Cash Plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted food at Resorts World Birmingham and other Genting sites within the UK
Hours: 42 hours per week (Full time)
Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be able to commit to working day & night shifts and must be fully flexible to work weekends and bank holidays.