Regional Marketing Executive
|Location: Various||Function: Marketing|
|Date posted: 15-10-21||Closing date: 31-10-2021|
This Marketing Executive role is a varied and multi-disciplined junior manager position that specialises in developing and delivering local marketing plans.
Alongside the Marketing Manager, this role will support the development of strong and robust business development plans for each casino by combining local needs with central initiatives.
To deliver this role the candidate will be a very organised individual, confident in multi-tasking and have strong communication skills. The role demands an assured and confident approach and the ability to work both individually and as part of a team to meet demanding timescales and project briefs.
- Support the Marketing Manager with the implementation and delivery of the casino marketing
strategy via the business development plans
- Provide local insight and regional marketing support for other departments including the Central
- Be responsible for all aspects of the local marketing toolkit
- Be responsible for all digital screens and printed POS within the casino estate to ensure the correct
marketing promotions/messages are displayed
- Develop strong working relationships with all General Managers and respond to any of their (or their teams)
marketing queries within the agreed SLA
- Write detailed marketing briefs with clear objectives that include both digital and print assets
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager to develop and approve content for the relevant casino’s social
- Understanding of the importance of legal and regulatory frameworks within the gaming industry
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to ensure all marketing activity and campaigns are briefed, created, implemented, and measured whilst engaging the respective stakeholders throughout
Working hours -Minimum 40-hour working week Monday to Sunday. There will be a need for some UK wide travel, as well as work outside of standard business hours.
Salary – Up to £30,000 depending on experience.
Genting Casinos are proud to provide a positive and fun environment to work in and a competitive salary and flexible benefits package. This includes pension scheme, health cash plan, employee assistance programme and access to numerous discounted goods and services. We are also committed to the development of our staff and offer on-going learning, development, coaching and mentoring to help develop our management team.