Hospitality Team Members
|Location: Newcastle||Function: Hospitality|
|Date posted: 04-03-20||Closing date: 22-03-2020|
GENTING CASINO NEWCASTLE are looking to appoint enthusiastic Hospitality Team Members to join their dynamic team on a variety of contracts (full-time and part-time). Covering the bar and casino gaming floor area, you will work closely with the Hospitality Team Leader and other team members in the food and drink operation, both front and back of house. You will also be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of customer care in your area of the operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring an exceptional standard of customer care, whilst adhering to all company procedures, processes, and health and safety and hygiene regulations
- Being an effective team player who contributes to continuous business improvement
- Till operation and cash handling
- Working to increase public relation skills within the team. Working in the restaurant serving food and drink beverage, both front and back of house
- Clearing tables of cutlery and glasses etc. from customers ensuring all items are washed/cleaned and stored correctly
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in stock control and rotation
- Cellar knowledge and bar experience would be advantageous
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a fantastic flexible benefits package. This includes a company-funded Health Cash Plan, discounts on food and drink across all Genting UK concepts and deals on numerous high-street shops and restaurants!
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details.
Candidates must be flexible to work a variety of shifts. Please specify on application whether you would wish to work full or part-time.