Hospitality Team Member/Receptionist
|Location: Coventry||Function: Hospitality|
|Date posted: 06-10-21||Closing date: 31-10-2021|
GENTING CASINO COVENTRY is currently recruiting for a hard-working Hospitality Team Member/ Receptionist to join their vibrant team on a full-time basis. This is a great opportunity to join a fun and exciting business that is people focused with this split role between two dynamic departments. Although experience in similar roles is advantageous, training will be provided. All that we ask in return is that you have a great attitude, are committed to delivering outstanding customer service and are willing to learn. It is also important that you are happy to work a variety of shift patterns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring an exceptional standard of customer care, whilst adhering to all company procedures, processes, and health and safety and hygiene regulations
- Strong communications skills and telephone manner
- Being an effective team player who contributes to continuous business improvement
- Till operation and cash handling
- Must be able to work as part of a team and be able to build and maintain effective working relationships with all colleagues and guests
- Working to increase public relation skills within the team.
- Working in the restaurant serving food and drink beverage, both front and back of house
- Be able to adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures, including changes to shifts/rotas
- Must have the ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Good IT skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary of at least £19,150.00 dependant on experience and a fantastic flexible benefits package. This includes a company-funded Health Cash Plan, discounts on food and drink across all Genting UK concepts and deals on numerous high-street shops and restaurants!
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details.