Hospitality Team Member
|Location: Liverpool Renshaw Street||Function: Hospitality|
|Date posted: 02-03-20||Closing date: 15-03-2020|
GENTING CASINO LIVERPOOL RENSHAW STREET are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Hospitality Team Member to join their dynamic team on a full-time basis, working 40 hours per week. Covering the bar and casino gaming floor area, you will work closely with the Hospitality Team Leader and other Team Members in the food and drink operation, both front and back of house. You will also be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of customer care in your area of the operation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring an exceptional standard of customer care, whilst adhering to all company procedures, processes, and health and safety and hygiene regulations
- Being an effective team player who contributes to continuous business improvement
- Till operation and cash handling
- Working to increase public relation skills within the team.
- Working in the restaurant serving food and drink beverage, both front and back of house
- Clearing tables of cutlery and glasses etc. from customers ensuring all items are washed/cleaned and stored correctly
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in stock control and rotation
- Experience in a similar position is essential
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a fantastic flexible benefits package including a company-funded Health Cash Plan and numerous discounts at popular high street shops and restaurants!
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details!