Hospitality Team Member
|Location: Blackpool||Function: Hospitality|
|Date posted: 09-03-20||Closing date: 13-03-2020|
GENTING CASINO BLACKPOOL is currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Hospitality Team Member to join their team on a part time basis working 24-hours per week. We are looking for candidates who are fully flexible to work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends. This role would involve working in the casino bar and restaurant and so we are ideally looking for candidates with previous working experience in a bar or restaurant environment. However, full training will be provided, so as long as you have a flexible and positive attitude to work with a passion for delivering excellent customer service, we would like to hear from you!
Key competencies and duties include:
- Ensuring an exceptional standard of customer care, whilst adhering to all company procedures, and health and safety regulations
- Being an effective team player who contributes to continuous business improvement and works cooperatively with others
- Till operation and cash handling
- Working to increase public relation skills within the team
- Clearing tables of crockery and glasses etc. from customers ensuring all items are washed, cleaned and stored correctly
Genting Casinos offer a competitive salary as well as a fantastic flexible benefits package. This includes a company-funded Health Cash Plan, 50% discount at all Genting Casinos in the UK and numerous discounts to popular high-street shops and restaurants!
Please note: this is a 6-month Fixed Term Contract.
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details.