Hospitality Team Leader
|Location: Manchester||Function: Hospitality|
|Date posted: 29-07-21||Closing date: 10-08-2021|
GENTING CASINO MANCHESTER is looking for a hard working and enthusiastic Hospitality Team Leader to join their team on a full-time basis, working 40 hours per week. Candidates must be available to work across a variety of different shifts, including Bank Holidays, evenings and weekends. If you are looking for a new challenge and believe you could be one of our new leaders, then this could be the role for you!
Key competencies & duties include:
- Demonstrate ability to motivate, develop and deploy staff within the hospitality area
- Strong team building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have previous bar experience
- An effective team player, who contributes to continuous business improvement
- Ensuring that a comprehensive, customer focused service is provided within the Hospitality area
- Working to increase public relation skills within the team
- Cellar & stock management experience
- An outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Train staff on up selling and customer interaction
- Previous working experience in a similar role, including bar experience, will be required
Genting Casinos offer a competitive salary along with a fantastic flexible benefits package including a company-funded Health Cash Plan!
We understand that progression is key to keeping our business at the top of the industry, and will always encourage personal and professional development through our brilliant career journey initiative and the Genting Academy.
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details.