|Location: Westcliff||Function: Gaming|
|Date posted: 25-02-20||Closing date: 13-03-2020|
Genting Casinos UK is a multi-award-winning casino operator with 36 sites across the nation. With over 50 years of success, we are passionate about providing a world-class experience for customers, ensuring they can enjoy gaming in an environment that is built on respect, responsibility and professionalism.
We are currently looking for a General Manager to run our Westcliff Casinos, based in Southend-on-Sea. Westcliff is one of our largest and most successful leisure casinos outside of London, and therefore the successful candidate will have previous management experience in a gaming environment. With a focus on leisure experience, applicants should have a proven track record in delivering outstanding customer service, building a strong team ethic and delivering excellent business results.
What we are looking for:
- Establish and maintain excellent customer service standards throughout the Casino
- Ensuring that Business Deliverables and Key Performance Indicators are met and maintained throughout the casino
- Working to deliver profitable business growth in line with the Company strategy, whilst adhering to all relevant legislation, regulations and Gambling Commission guidelines
- Manage and support the development and training of all employees, to ensure that they maximise their potential through improving the Casino’s financial and operational performance
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate, develop and deploy staff within all areas of the Casino
- Ensuring excellent internal communication is achieved within the casino and relationships with other Casinos, regional teams and central support functions are well maintained
- An engaging & inspiring leader, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and highly driven to achieve exceptional business results
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous relevant experience in working in a leisure industry (e.g. shifts including late nights, F&B/ hospitality offering, hotels, retail and leisure businesses)
- Competitive salary
- Management bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company-funded health cash plan
- Life cover
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Fantastic flexible benefits packages including; dental, travel and critical illness insurance
- Great team social incentives with dedicated engagement funds
- Personal and professional development opportunities
We are committed to supporting our staff to develop professionally through our individually tailored plans and have developed an innovative e-learning platform to enable training and development. You will have the support you need to make a success of your role and ensure that our food and beverage services are second to none.
Please note: As we are a casino operator, all prospective candidates must be over the age of 18.