Gaming Systems Engineer
|Location: Various||Function: Technical Services|
|Date posted: 26-02-20||Closing date: 15-03-2020|
Genting Casinos are currently recruiting for a Gaming Systems Engineer to join our dynamic Gaming Product Team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will primarily provide onsite and remote support for the gaming equipment and ancillary products within our 36 casinos. The role requires travel all over the UK but will principally be focused to the North region of the United Kingdom.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Effectively manage the day-to-day service calls logged by casinos relating to gaming system faults
- Proactively dealing with system issues and keep accurate records so these can be escalated to the senior Gaming Systems Engineer
- Understanding of the following gaming systems, IT systems/programmes and ancillary systems will be required; GDS, Inspired, Broadcast Display Systems, IGT SBx, Novomatic SSG and MySQL, Glassfish, Tomcat database works.
- Observe all security measures to ensure that gaming systems meet all current security guidelines
- Carry out Pre-Preventative Maintenance on a wide range of systems as per the schedule defined by senior Gaming Systems Engineer
- Assist the project team when required with machine system installs and gaming floor moves
Personal Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to be a self-motivated problem solver
- Capable of working effectively both autonomously and within a team
- Have extensive knowledge of gaming equipment and a strong IT/Systems background
- Great communication skills
- Solid understand of IT infrastructures
Please note: This is a full-time position working 40-hours per week, however some Out of Hours support may be required from time to time and extensive UK travel with overnight stays should be expected. A vehicle will be provided, however a full clean UK driving licence is expected.
Genting Casinos offer a competitive salary as well as a fantastic flexible benefits package, which includes a company-funded Health Cash Plan!