Customer Operations Agent - Malta based
|Location: Various||Function: Gaming|
|Date posted: 07-01-21||Closing date: 25-01-2021|
GentingBet, Genting Casinos’ interactive gaming business, has a fantastic new opening for a Customer Operations Agent to join their UK team from Malta.
The role is home-based but will include the requirement to work from the Malta Office during day-time shifts.
The role will involve shift work as the department operates 24/7.
Collaboration and communication with multiple stakeholders across different countries will also be essential as part of this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Answering and resolving inbound customer queries (primarily via live chat and email, but also occasional phone calls) – in line with KPI targets
- Ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner, keeping clear and accurate records of all interactions
- Contacting customers to conduct Safer Gambling interactions
- Processing ID documents and completing security checks
- Handling real-time Fraud and Safer Gambling alerts
- Completing security checks and auditing / approving pending withdrawal requests
- Supporting internal departments with ad hoc requests
- Ensuring high compliance to AML and Social Responsibility policies
- Model GentingBet’s core values and behaviours, leading by example
Personal Skills & Experience Required:
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Good empathy and listening skills in dealing with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong believer in the value of outstanding customer service and the benefits this can bring to the company
- Proven track record of providing exceptional Customer Service
- Advanced keyboard skills and good multi-tasker
- Flexible attitude to work and work location
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Proactive and skilled at prioritising and managing own workload, works well under pressure
- Excellent eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel & Outlook
- Gambling / gaming industry knowledge
- Previous experience of assessing risk and dealing with Safer Gambling desirable
This position is a full-time, 40 hours per week role but job share / part-time applicants may be considered.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package!
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details.