|Location: Stoke||Function: Cleaning|
|Date posted: 14-10-21||Closing date: 20-10-2021|
GENTING CASINO STOKE is looking for a part-time Cleaner to join their team working 22 hours per week across 4 days (7am – 12:30pm). We are looking for hard-working candidates who will maintain high standards of hygiene and cleanliness throughout our busy casino.
Key competencies & duties include:
- Clean Gaming Floor, Restaurant, Reception, Customer and Staff toilets and Staff area
- Ensure high standard of cleanliness and hygiene all throughout the Casino
- Gaming equipment to be kept clean and dust free
- Report any damaged equipment in customer and staff areas
- Ensure high regard to H&S particularly slip and trip hazards from wet floor / trailing cables
- To recognise the importance of teamwork, building and maintaining effective working relationships at all times
- To ensure compliance with legislation and company procedures in respect of Health and Safety in the workplace and public
In return, Genting Casino offer a competitive salary and fantastic flexible benefits scheme which includes a company-funded Health Cash Plan!
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details.