Chef De Partie
|Location: Westcliff||Function: Hospitality|
|Date posted: 26-05-21||Closing date: 30-06-2021|
Genting Casinos Westcliff is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Chef De Partie on a full time basis. If you have the passion for good food, fine dining, excellent customer service skills and the drive to excel in this field – then we would like to hear from you.
You will ideally already be working as a Chef de Partie, or as a Junior Chef and looking to take the next step. You will be a team player with a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
Key Duties Include –
- To prepare and finish specified dishes to the highest standards, at the appropriate times in the required quantities, in a cost effective manner.
- To check food products received and to store according to company procedure.
- To comply with stock rotation procedures including strict adherence to date stamping control.
- To prepare purchase requisitions/orders for the appropriate kitchen section and to monitor costings.
- To keep up to date own knowledge of food products, their trends and cooking methods.
- To comply with all Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations and Company Health and Safety policies including COSHH and food handling procedures.
- To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested from time to time.
Skills and experience required –
- Excellent communication skills
- A sound understanding of all Health and Hygiene Practices
- A Basic Food and Hygiene Certificate
- Well proven planning skills and the capacity to meet deadlines
- Experience in stock control
- Ability to train others
- An effective team player, who contributes to continuous business improvement
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Hours of work will be arranged on a rota basis to include days and evenings.
Please note: As we are a casino operator all applicants must be over 18 years of age.
To apply for this role, please click “Apply Now” below and submit your details.